One of the following number range related errors is raised, when running Invoice Verification transactions:
- Error message "M8 185 - Invoice document could not be created".
- Error message: "Express document "Update was terminated".
- Error message: "F5 152 - Document number XXXX YYYYYYYYYY GGGG was already assigned"
Note: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
liv, author, received, buffer, interval, error, BF, BE, number range, M8185, M8 185, Invoice document could not be created, Express document, "Update was terminated", F5152, F5 152, Document number, was already assigned, local buffers, buffer, number assignment, external number, SNRO, RE_BELEG, RF_BELEG, assign number range, current number , KBA , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.