- Batches are to be manually entered on a transfer order (TO) for a delivery during TO confirmation in transaction LT12. Expired batches can be entered without error.
- The system does not prevent expired batches from being picked during TO confirmation.
- The expiration date of the picked batches is not validated in warehouse management (WM).
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Chargenverwaltung Lagerverwaltung Chargenfindung und Chargenprüfung , KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.