- Application server is showing 100% CPU utilization.
- PCM model is hanging or unresponsive
- Windows Task Manager shows one model process (PCMMain.exe) is using 100% CPU
- This knowledge base defines the steps to identify which model is using which process through the Process Identification number (PID)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10 onwards including Support Packages (SAP EPM PCM)
SAP Profitability and Cost Management all versions
PID, Process Identifier, PCMModel.exe, CPU 100%, perfromance, freeze, unresponsive, hang , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.