- After transporting single parameterized message mapping by CTS+, the parameter defined in Signature tab will be missing.
- And when you open the transported mapping, the following error will be shown:
"The source structure, target structure, or a function library has been
changed or could not be found in the Enterprise Services Repository.
The mapping definition contains elements or attributes that do not
exist in the changed structure, or functions that were changed in a
function library. The relevant entries will be deleted."
- Then you check in the signature tab and find the parameter is missing.
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
KBA , BC-XI-IBF-VNT , Versioning & Transport , BC-XI-IBD-MAP , Integration Builder Design - Mapping , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.