In stock transfer order(STO), the item have multiple schedule lines. When creating delivery in transaction code VL10b, or VL10g, or in vl10 background job:
- System deliver the schedule lines into separated items.
- One STO item is delivered in one delivery, but with multiple items.
- One STO item splits into several delivery items.
- You want to have one-to-one relationship between PO item and replenishment delivery item, however it doesn't work.
- In PO history (EKBE table), one PO item is linked to multiple items from the same delivery.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
stock transfer order, STO, user role, List type, index list, schedule lines, delivery item , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-CP , Collective Processing (VL10, VL04) , LE-SHP-DL-STO , Stock-Transfer-Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.