- Directory updates
- Directory schedule
- Directory expiration
- US National Directory
- Directory release dates
- Using expired directories
- Directory warning message
- When do the US directories expire?
- Error message that directories have expired
- Using directories beyond the expiration date
- Cannot process software due to expired directories
- Using the USA Regulatory Address Cleanse (URAC) transform
- What is the impact of unsubscribing from the latest US directories?
- Processing the Global Address Cleanse (GAC) transform in non-CASS mode
- Using the USA Regulatory Address Cleanse (URAC) transform in CASS mode
- Using Global Address Cleanse (GAC) transform to process US address in noncertified mode
- How to process in non-CASS mode when no CASS report (3553 form) is needed for postal discounts
DSXI, DS XI, DS, BODS , 4.X , 3.X , noncass, non cass, noncertified , non-certified , expiring , warning , expired , dpv , rdi , us , referential , dirs , refresh , certifying , 3553 , format , 2009 , 2004-2008 , bobj , , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.