You cannot setup the output channel selection as E-mail for Delivery Note. The system only offers Printer option in the drop-down.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Application and User Management work center.
- Select Output Channel Selection sub-view under Input and Output Management view.
- Select Delivery Note in the Show rules for field and then click on Go.
- Click on New.
- In the new screen click on drop-down for Output Channel option.
There is no E-mail option for selection.
The delivery note cannot be sent via e-mail. Instead you can use the Advanced Shipping Notification (ASN) to send information to your product recipient.
A delivery note is meant for being used as the accompanying document with a shipment. In case your customer has to be notified in advance about the delivery then Advanced Shipping Notification should be used.
- Navigate to Account Management work center.
- Select Accounts view.
- Select the Account.
- Click on Edit and then General.
- Go to Communication tab.
- Select Collaboration.
- In the Business Document Settings area, select Advanced Shipping Notification.
- Select E-mail in the output channel.
- Maintain the E-mail address in the column E-mail.
- In the column Template, you can select the output template for Advanced Shipping Notification.
KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , How To