- Error "PbScore::Exception" occurs when refreshing Web Intelligence Report in BI Launch Pad.
- In WebI Rich Client, refreshing same Web Intelligence Report results in error "Java heap space (WIS 00000)".
This problem depends on the data volume typically. For instance, the problem may be reproducible only under some specific prompt in Web Intelligence Report.
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform (BIP) 4.0 Service Pack 04 Patch 5
- Windows Server 2008 64 bit
- Business Warehouse (BW) data source
- Web Intelligence (WebI) report
- BI Launch Pad
- WebI Rich Client
PbScore, Exception, WIS 00000, Java, heap, space, webi, JVM, JRE, memory, PbSCore: Protobuf failure, A protocol message was rejected because it was too big , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.