- What are the steps to set rights on Promotion Management (life cycle management LCM) only for a specific user?
- Need to create delegated user / administrator to perform promotions
- When logged into source & LCM sytem as Administrator or delegated user and trying to perform promotion with output to lcmbiar or live system, the Create job button is disabled.
- Getting following error when logged in as Administrator or delegated user and trying to to perform promotion using CTS plus (CTS+).
"The error from the server is : Source system <CMS Host:Post> is down or disabled or you may not have sufficient rights".
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
Promotion Management security, rights, access level, migration, LCM, htkba, bilcm , KBA , htkba , 4.1 , 4.x , bilcm , biadmin , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.