- DTP data loads not completing due to locks or lock errors
- DTP master data loads are not completing due to the following lock related errors:
Master data table, or text table, is already locked.
Message no. RSDMD119
Attributes of characteristic <char. technical name> are locked by terminated change
run <changerun ID>
Message no. RSENQ063
Lock not set for: Loading master data attributes
Message no. RSENQ002
- After upgrade, a DTP load of transaction data to an InfoCube hangs in status yellow without any specific error; meanwhile in transaction code SM50 there are reads on tables TADIR and NRIV (so only deadlocks on database level).
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP_BW)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0
Locking, RSTMPLIR, RSDG_RSTMPLIR_GEN_ALL, Masterdata, changerun, CHANGERUNMONI, RSDMD 119, RSENQ 063, RSENQ63, RSENQ 63, RSENQ 002, hanging, upgrade, upgrading, deadlock, cube, chars, InfoObject, IOBJ. , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-MD , Master Data , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.