You have added an extension field in the Production Bills of Material screen and selected the respective extension scenario for the Released Execution Model, but when you previewing Released Execution Model, the pdf does not display the extension fields.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Planning and Production Master Data work center.
- Select the Production Bills of Material view and edit a BoM ID, a window opens.
- Select Adapt button and choose the option Enter Adaptation Mode.
- Select the Adapt button again and choose the option Edit Screen from it.
- Choose the Extension Fields button and select the Further Usage link.
- Go to the Extension Scenario tab, you could see that you have selected the extension scenario Production Bill of Material - Line Item Change Details to Released Execution Model (REM) - Input Product.
- Now, select the Production Models view and select the respective production model ID.
- Open the Released Execution Model for the production model.
- In the opened window, select the Preview button, it does not show the extension field added in the production BoM in the preview pdf.
In the current release of SAP Business ByDesign system, it is not possible to display the extension fields in the preview of released execution model.
KBA , released execution model , extension fields , AP-PMM , Production Model Management , How To