During the Managed System Configuration for the Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), the activity "Extractors Setup" fails with following error:
- "An error occured during EFWK Setup. For Details please check TA SLG1 (Object: e2e_alerting / Subobjects : efwk_setup)."
Moreover, in transaction SLG1 the following error is shown>
- "Setup: The CCDB raised an exception: Multiple component v"
- "EFWK CCDB Setup: Technical System" contains error "Multiple component versions per lscp.object and component not supported by CCDB. Component: <ComponentName>"
- SAP Solution Manager 7.10
- SAP Solution Manager Diagnostics
KBA , sbal_display , SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-EFW , Extractor Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.