- Calibration inspection is used.
- An inspection lot has been created by releasing PM order.
- The standard follow-up action QM_PM is used for the usage decision code in transaction QA11 to change the equipment status in the PM order.
- The equipment status has not been changed when taking usage decision for the inspection lot.
- Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, UD, T370T-FHMKZ , KBA , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.