- You cannot access the Runtime Workbench (RWB) or the NetWeaver Administrator (NWA) tools.
- The JAVA stack has started and you can access the Java Home page : http://<server>:<port>.
- But when you click on the RWB or the NWA, the system does not respond.
- Via transaction AL11 (or directly at the OS level) you can see that the defaultTrace file are being rewritten very quickly.
- The trace file is located in the file system under "/usr/sap/[SID]/[instance]/j2ee/cluster/server[N]/log/defaultTrace.[x].trc" for each N server node.
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , BC-JAS-COR , Enterprise Runtime, Core J2EE Framework , BC-XI-IS-WKB , Runtime Workbench / Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.