- Create the SAP JCo connection from Information Design Tool to connect to the InfoCube of Business Warehouse
- After the connection was created, click the test button to check whether the connection is work. The following error display:
[Data Federator Driver] [Server]
[Connector 'testSourceConnectionxxxxxxxxxxxxx] An error occurred while trying to ping the server: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoRuntimeException: (xxx) JCO_ERROR_ILLEGAL_STATE:
JCo server is currently running. Current server state is DEAD
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4x
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse (BW)
JCO_ERROR_ILLEGAL_STATE, BI 4.0, IDT, JCO error, DEAD, RSDRI_DF_CONFIGURE, Test connection error , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.