In your customer return, the ship-to party address is not copied from the referenced sales order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Returns view.
- Find and select the relevant Return.
- Click the Edit button.
- Go to View All.
- Select the Involved Parties tab.
- The Ship-to party address is not the one expected as you have maintained a document address in the sales order.
The Ship-to party in a customer return is determined according to the following rules :
Step 1: Business Partner relationship of the Account
Step 2: Copied from Account
If you want to change the Ship-To party address manually in your Customer Return, you would be able to do so only if the status of the Inbound Delivery is set to not Finished.
- Go to the Inbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Inbound Deliveries view.
- Find and select the appropriate Inbound Delivery for the affected Customer Return.
- Select Undo Release.
- You can now maintain a Ship-To party address in the Customer Return.
Change, Ship-To, Address, Return , KBA , change ship-to in customer return , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , AP-CRP , Customer Return Processing , How To