- Does SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 Web Intelligence follow ISO 8601? (URL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601)
- Web Intelligence returns incorrect week number on 31 December 2012
- Conversation of the date 12/31/2007 with Web Intelligence functions as follows "Week(ToDate("12/31/2007";"MM/dd/yyyy"))" returns the week number 1
- Conversation of the date 12/31/2012 with Web Intelligence functions as follows "Week(ToDate("12/31/2012";"MM/dd/yyyy"))" returns the week number 53, while it should 1
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 SP05
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 SP05 Client tools: Web Intelligence Rich Client
- All supported platforms
week, number, todate, variable, WebI, function, 53, conversation, ISO 8691, calculation, date, 53, 1, ADAPT01680466, ADAPT, 01680466, bug, D1772 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.