- You get an error when importing a WSDL file into WS Navigator or a third party tool like SOAP UI.
- The WSDL was generated in the 7.31 SP05 Process Integration (PI) Integration Builder Directory
- The same WSDL generated in a lower SP release e.g. 7.31 SP04 can be imported into SOAP UI without error.
- Below is an extract from the error:
com.eviware.Soapui.support.SoapUIException: Error importing wsdl Error [SoapUI] An error occured [org.apache.xmlbeans. XmlException
error: Unexpected element: OPEN_TAG], see error log for details.
An error occurred while loading WSDL: http://<server>:<port>/dir/wsdl?p=ic/48a654783sd037e8903a9fa6f78gg6d1
Exception: GenericServiceFactory initialization problem. [Proxy Generator Error. Problem with WSDL file parsing. See nested message.]
Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.ProxyGeneratorException: Proxy Generator Error.
Problem with WSDL file parsing. See nested message.
Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.wsdl.exceptions.WSDLException: The markup in the document following the root element
must be well-formed.
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, ESR, IBD, Process Integration, PI, ICO, Services Registry, SR , KBA , BC-XI-IBC , Integration Builder - Configuration , BC-XI-CON-SOP , SOAP Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.