- Cannot open the file when saving Web Intelligence document as Excel/CSV/PDF in Java Report Panel with special characters in document name
- Error "The system cannot find the path specified" occurs when document name contains "/"
- Error "The filename, directory name, or volumn lable syntax is incorrect" occurs when document name contains "?" or "*"
- No file is opened after click save WebI as Excel/CSV/PDF and open it when document name contains "()" or ":"
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
XI3, ADAPT, 01679323, 1679323,ADAPT01679324, jrp, special, double byte, two, characters, two-byte, double-byte , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.