- When printing manual journal entries and controls on BFC web or windows client, the application freezes.
- Internet Explorer 9 was installed on the application servers or on the terminal server (TSE) then was un-installed to go back to Internet Explorer 8.
- When launching the print operation, you can check in the list of processes that the 64bits versions of IE is being used by the printing instead of the 32bits version:
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.0
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 7.5
MJE, hang, freeze, écritures manuelles, manual journal entry, entries. , KBA , troubleshooting , EPM-BFC-PSI , Performance, Stability, Installation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.