- You have upgraded the Kernel release of your PI system to Kernel release 720
- The error below is thrown when you send messages through the Sender SOAP Adapter
- The error can be viewed within Communication Channel Monitoring
com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.exceptions.HttpIOException: Read timeout. The client has disconnected or a synchronization error has occurred. Read [<x>] bytes. Expected [<x>].
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, XI, Adapter Engine, Integration Engine, Runtime Workbench, Web Service, channel , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SOP , SOAP Adapter , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.