- Inactive Update Rules, Transfer Structures after source system upgrade.
- Unable to activate transfer structure based on DataSource.
- Transfer structures deactivated after ECC upgrade.
- BI 7.0 Upgrade - no transfer structure available for InfoSource
- Report RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL returns some or all of these messages in its log:
- Activation not possible: Transfer structure contains invalid field
Message no. RSAR336
- Transfer structure <transfer structure name> NOT activated successfully
Message no. RSAR051
(where <transfer structure name> = <DataSource name_Suffix from table RSBASIDOC>)
- No transfer structure selected
SAP NetWeaver 7.0
SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP_BW)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
table ROOSFIELD, R3007, R3104, Z_RS_SCRSYSTEM_R3_CHECK, RS_SCRSYSTEM_R3_CHECK , KBA , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , BW-WHM-DST-TRS , Transfer and Communication Structure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.