- Logon to Enterprise InfoViewApp or BILaunchpad is slow to respond.
- Objects in InfoViewApp or BILaunchpad Home page are slow to display.
- Browsing Public Folders in InfoViewApp or BILaunchpad is slow.
- Further investigation into Oracle CMS DB performance may show lock contentions within CMS_InfoObjects7 table - this is completely normal but, in certain circumstances, mentioned below, the lock(s) remains for a longer time interval, causing a longer wait time than normal.
- Oracle DB monitoring tool (Grid Control), may show an increase in CPU usage
- Lock contention time may be noticed more during higher concurrent logons and increased scheduling activity.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1
- Oracle as Central Management Server database (CMS) repository.
slow, navigate, refresh, bo, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, oracle, cms, database, difficult, hang, freeze, performance, grid, contention, lock, long, time, response, folder, report , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.