You have uploaded customized time types in to the ByDesign system. While entering the time sheets for the employees, system shows default time types besides the uploaded ones. You expect the system to show only the uploaded time types from the drop down list.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Go to the Time Recording view.
- Select Time Sheets.
- Upload customized Time Types.
- Now select the relevant Employee.
- Select Open Time Sheet.
- Navigate to Time Entry tab and select Add Row button.
- Select drop down list under Time Type column.
- You can see the default one besides the uploaded time types.
The feature will be available in the future releases of SAP Business ByDesign.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To