- It is not possible to change the batch value on a Warehouse Management / Production Planning (WMPP) delivery.
- A transfer order (TO) has been created for a WMPP delivery and the batch value is updated to the delivery from the TO. This value cannot be modified.
- When a TO for a WMPP delivery is reversed, the batch number is still not changeable on the delivery.
- Batch value cannot be modified on a WMPP delivery.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
CHARG , KBA , LE-WM-TFM-PP , Production Planning (PP) Interface , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.