- Inconsistency in number generation of customer / vendor master data
- The number assignment does not reflect the insert sequence.
- Customer / vendor numbering is not in sequence
- While creating the customer /vendor master record through XD01 / XK01, the internal number range is skipping, system not generating customer /vendor number ranges in sequence
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SNRO, Object, Objekt, DEBITOR, KREDITOR, customer code, vendor code, skipping, skipped, skip, Lücken, Nummernvergabe, gap, gepuffert, Nummerkreis, NRIV, series, Lieferant, Kunde, XD02, XD03, VD01, VD02, VD03, XK02, XK03, MK01, internal numbering, internal number range, external number range , KBA , LO-MD-BP-CM , Customer Master , LO-MD-BP-VM , Vendor Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.