- Information message MH050 issued in MM41 but not known why
- When creating a Generic Article in MM41 , the information message MH050 'The generic material could not be created as a class' is raised
- Not possible to create a Generic Article with a special character.
- Its possible to create a Single Article with special character but not a Generic Article.
- You cannot create a Generic Article with the same name as that of Characteristic profile , Merchandise category or Merchandise category hierarchy node
- SAP ERP Cross Application (CA)
- SAP Industry Specific ( IS )
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
"MH 050" , 'Special characters' , 'Special Symbols', "Article Master" , KLAH , SDN , KBA , IS-R-BD-ART , Articles , CA-CL-CL , Classification , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.