- This document describes how to activate the Smart Value Help (suggestion of entries for input help) in SAP CRM WebClient UI.
- Even though SVH_DISABLED is maintained with proper value in Parameter Profile of your Business Role, suggestion for entries is not shown.
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP; CRM; WebUI; F4; input; value; help; smart; auto; complete; type; ahead; last; entries; backspace; personalization , KBA , CA-WUI-UI-TAG , Tag Library , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.