- Database logon window is displayed in a loop.
- Failed to connect to Salesforce when refreshing a report created in Crystal Reports, in SAP BI Launchpad.
- Can successfully logon to Salesforce from the same computer when going directly to the Salesforce.com website at: https://login.salesforce.com
- The proxy has already been configured for the Salesforce.com connectivity for Crystal Reports in the CRConfig.xml file.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
sales force, salesforce.com, login.salesforce.com, CR2011, BI4, BI4.0, SForce , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.