- Ordinary depreciation start date is before the asset value date.
- The capitalization date and the ordinary depreciation start date lie in a previous fiscal year.
- The asset value date is however in the current fiscal year (therefore AFTER the ordinary depreciation start date).
- Additional explanation is required regarding the system behaviour for the depreciation calculation: it may be expected that depreciation is calculated from Ord. depreciation start date and therefore is reflected in the first year of acquisition.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
AW01N, AS02, AS03, Ord.dep.start date, ODep Start, Capitalized on, Captialization date, Capitalisation values, ABZON, AB01, tab, Asset Explorer, explain, explanation, understand, document, catch up, SPRO, IMG, UL, multilevel method, release independent, usful life expired , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.