You have defined suitable Rules for Analyzing Memo Lines in the Business Configuration which work in simulation mode. When importing a bank statement, containing the correct references, your expectation is that open receivables/payables are identified and automatically assigned in a payment allocation. However, there are open receivables/payables which are not allocated.
Reproducing the Issue
You can access relevant payment allocations either in:
- Work Center: Payment Management.
- Navigate to View: Payment Allocations.
- Select the relevant payment allocation.
- or via the posted bank statement.
- Work Center: Liquidity Management.
- View: Bank Statements.
- Navigate to the relevant bank statement and edit.
- Follow the link Postprocessing required to access the relevant payment allocation.
A clearing proposal based on another payment transaction has already been created for the open receivables/payable. Clearing proposals are created e.g. in case document references match, however the amount paid represents an overpayment. Invoices for which a clearing proposal already exists are not regarded as open for automatic payment allocation anymore.
Make sure whether an open payment allocation including a clearing proposal already exists for the open receivable/payable. Then you can decide which payment should be eventually allocated and cleared.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To