You have created a custom Time Type and want to translate it for another language of your system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Administration Workcenter.
- Select Employee view.
- Select an employee and click on button Edit.
- Click on Add Row and then on Time Type box.
- Your custom Time Type is showing but the description is missing or is not translated.
Customized time types must to be translated manually in the system.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Project view and Select Open Activity List.
- Search for activity Time Type - Country Name. e.g Time Type - Germany.
- Open the activity and click on Maintain Employee Time Types.
- Select Translate button.
- Select the target language that you want translate on drop list Target Language.
- Select your customized time type and then translate it using the column Target.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions