- In BI Launchpad and Central Management Console (CMC) the folder tree keeps spinning upon clicking on + to expand the folder
- In BI Launchpad document list, an expanded folder in folder tree keeps spinning at times (intermittent) without displaying contents on the main detail pane towards right.
- Clicking or expanding other folders does not work in this state
- A browser refresh or the clicking on Refresh within Launchpad resets the behavior
- The following request times out:
HTTP 500 The request has timed out.
- Fiddler trace shows the below error for that request
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
"The request has timed out.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
BI4 4.0 folder tree spin spinning timeout performance hanging hung freeze , KBA , tree , not opening , folder , spinning , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.