It's not clear how a settlement rule to a profitability segment can be created with enhancement IWO10027 "User exit: Generate user-defined settlement rule" (user exit EXIT_SAPLCOI1_027).
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP ERP Document Management System (CA-DMS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
KD 060 KD060 "Receiver missing for distribution rule PMU" User, Defined, Settlement, Rule, IW31, IW32, IW33, IWO10027, PER, FUL, Settlement, 699777, 195607 , KBA , PM-WOC-MO-ACC , Controlling (budgeting, order costs) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.