Post migration the Records with errors value in the Import Log displays a number that is less then the number of records that failed to migrate.
The subsequently created file with the records that failed to migrate, has the correct number of entries.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration work center.
2. Go to Overview view.
3. Show Activities and Find any Migration activity.
4. Select the link to migrate using the migration tool.
5. Upload the records with the downloaded template.
6. Select the Execute Migration button.
The system is behaving as designed. The Records with Errors field displays only the number of records that failed to migrate because of an error, but not the ones with warnings.
KBA , records wth errors , migration , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To