- While creating or refreshing a Crystal report, it fails with 'Database connector error'.
- Crystal report based on SQL Server database fails with the multiple error message.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Crystal report using SQL Server drivers which are lower than SQL Server 10.0 ODBC drivers.
- Now refresh the report.
The DSN was created using older version of SQL Server ODBC drivers(6.0).
- Install SQL Server 10.0 ODBC drivers and create a System DSN using these drivers.
- Open the existing report >> Database menu >> Set data source location >> Create a new ODBC connection >> Update the existing connection with the new one.
2008, sql server, odbc, database , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1