The Customer Invoice XYZ (XYZ represents the identification of the customer invoice) does not have the Tax Payment Deferred Indicator selected.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Document view.
- Edit the Customer Invoice XYZ (XYZ represents the identification of the customer invoice).
- Go to the Item tab.
- Go to the Taxes sub-tab.
You can see in the Tax Details that the Tax Payment Deferred indicator is not selected, however you expect that this indicator is selected by default.
Companies that provide services in France may choose to defer tax payment until they receive payment for their services. To be entitled to do so, they have to obtain an authorization to defer tax from the tax authority. To indicate that your company was granted an authorization to defer tax, you should select the Authorization to Defer Tax option. This allows you to defer tax payments for certain services listed in a customer invoice until the payment is made.
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Select the Tax Authorities view.
- Select the Company Tax Arrangement sub-view.
- Select the tax authority ABC (ABC represents the identification of the tax authority for your company).
- Go to the Company Tax Arrangement tab.
- Select the Company DEF (DEF represents the company (seller) used in the invoice XYZ).
- Select the Tax Deferral tab.
Select the check box entitled : Authorization to Defer Tax.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To