- Generic ODBC option missing.
- Under "Connection by Vendor", the option: "Generic ODBC datasource" is not listed.
- When creating a new report in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, the Generic ODBC data source option is missing.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020
CRFE, CR4E, CR for Ent, CRforEnt, CR for Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.