This Knowledge Base Article(KBA) will help you on how you can add add a Company Specific Help document in the help center SAP Business ByDesign(ByD)
SAP Business ByDesign
Before you go live, you as key user should prepare the Help Center content so that it meets the requirements of your end users. You can add your own documents that will appear under Company-Specific Help, such as process descriptions, golden business rules, or demos. As a key user, you can add company-specific help to the Help Center that is immediately visible and available to all end users.
- Login to Business ByDesign system.
- Navigate to Help Center.
- You can either add content to this screen or to all screens within the system.
- To add company-specific content to a particular screen, click Add Company-Specific Content under You Can Also.
- To add company-specific content to all screens, click Add Company-Specific Content for all Screens under You Can Also.
By default, the system supports the following file types:
- All Microsoft Office formats.
- By default, the following file types are not supported:
- The maximum file size is restricted to 500 MB. Due to performance reasons, we recommend not to upload files larger than 20 MB.
- To add a new link, click New and choose Link.
- In the URL field, enter the URL of the file or link.
- In the Name field, enter the name as it will appear in the Help Center.
- In the Description field, enter a description of this file or link.
- You can also remove the company-specific content you added.
- "http://" is must be prefix for the links in the URL field.
Add Company Specific Help, Company Specific Help, Upload File, Upload Link, Valid URL, Help Center, You Can Also. , KBA , add company specific help , help center , upload link , company specific help , valid url , SRD-CC-WEK , Workplace Embedded Knowledge Transfer , How To