When you migrate Org Structure using Migration Tool, all the regions for South Africa is missing in Edit Value Conversion for Region in the Step Convert Values.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select Edit Activity List of respective Implementation Project or Change Project.
- Go to Integrate and Extend phase.
- Search and open Perform Organizational Structure Setup activity.
- Select Import org structure using the migration tool link.
- Select Execute Migration and follow the process.
In the migration template, for South Africa, Country field is filled as SA. But during value conversion, SA is mapped to Saudi Arabia. This can be verified in Step Convert Values, Value Conversion for Country.
To resolve the issue correct the mapping in Value Conversion for Country. After changing the mapping, region codes for South Africa will be displayed in Edit Value Conversion for Region.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Product Enhancement