- No List of Values (LOV)
- Parameter has no drop-down list.
- Parameter prompt box empty in Crystal Reports.
- Parameter with a Dynamic List of Values, and Parameter with a Static List of Values, does not display any values when prompted.
- Parameter prompt screen window "Cancel" and "OK" button does not do anything when clicking on it.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Add a Dynamic Parameter, or a Parameter with a static List of Values.
- Add the parameter to the report.
- Refresh the report.
- Notice th Parameter prompt box does not have any values.
Also, the "Cancel" and "OK" button are not functional.
- Open MS Internet Explorer.
- Under the menu "Tools", select "Internet Options"
- Under the "Security" tab, click on the button "Custom Level"
- Scroll down to the Scripting section
- Enable Active Scripting
- Apply the change.
CR, LOV , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016