- Go to http://www.soapui.org and download the free version of SoapUI.
- Start SoapUI, right click “Projects” and create a new soapUI project. Give the project a name and enter the WSDL URL for the BI Web Service of interest. Make sure “Create sample requests for all operations?” is checked:
3. Click OK. In the Tree, open the tree till you find the “GetReportBlock_<WebI name>” and click on “Request 1” to bring up the template request:
4. Edit the request to remove most of the XML entities except the logon and (possibly any required prompts). Fill in the relevant values:
(note that the multi-valued prompt here is “Enter values for State” and two values have been selected).
5. Click the Green Right Arrow to send this Request:
6. You can now save the result XML to a different file by copying and pasting.
KBA , BI-BIP-SDK , Obsolete; BI-DEV-JAV, BI-DEV-NET-SDK, BI-DEV-WEB , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.