- Despite NOT having set the indicator for "Display for selection" within the customizing for limited transaction type for a particular depreciation area, the system still shows the depreciation area in a pop-up window for selection within the posting transaction (e.g. an unplanned depreciation posting in transaction ABAA).
- The setting for "Display for selection" under customizing for "Limit Transaction Types to Depreciation Areas" appears to be ignored during the posting transaction for the affected depreciation area.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
limitation, indicate, leave out, unticked, ticked, priority, precedency, pre-eminence, primacy, prioritize, prioritise, not relevant SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, EA-FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP, release independent, 31I, 40A, 40B, 45A, 45B, 4.5A, 4.5B, 46A, 46B, 46C, 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.