- When creating an asset master in transaction AS01 directly or via a transfer transaction (e.g. ABUMN or ABT1N), the deactivated depreciation area completely disappears - also from the relevant table ANLB. However instead you may expected that field XAFABE in table ANLB is set with an "X" only once an area has been deactivated.
- When transferring an asset with a deactivated depreciation area to a new asset, you expect that the deactivated area in the source asset does also not appear on the target asset. However, that is not the case: the target asset will show all depreciation areas that are assigned to the relevant chart of deprecation and asset class regardless.
- For the transfer, you have set in the transfer variant to copy the fields from the sender asset to the receiver asset. Despite this, the receiver asset still shows the depreciation area that is deactivated in the sender asset.
- Although you know you could deactivate again the depreciation area also in the receiver asset via transaction AS02, or during a transfer upon creating a new asset in AS01, this is not what you expect to do. You believe this is a system error.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
deactivated depreciation area, asset transfer, depr., dep. AS02, change, , KBA , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.