- You want to know how to define E-Mail addresses, which can be used as sender address for an outbound E-Mail in CRM Interaction Center.
- You want to know how to define the default value of the outgoing E-Mail address
- You want to know how to define the sequence of entries
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
CRM Interaction Center - E-Mail Editor (UI Component CRMCMP_CCS_EML)
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
Adressgruppe ausgehende E-Mail email mail Absender Message E XS 007 cannot be processed in plugin mode HTTPS CX_SY_MESSAGE_IN_PLUGIN_MODE SAPLSX04 , KBA , CRM-IC-CHA-EMA , E-Mail Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.