You want to perform Adjustment Confirmation for a Warehouse Order with two step shipping process (Pick Task and Load Task).
SAP Business ByDesign
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Monitoring view and then the By Warehouse Order subview.
- Search for the relevant Warehouse Order ID. Select it and choose the Edit button.
- In the Warehouse Order screen, choose the button Adjustment Confirmation.
- In the Adjustment Confirmation for Warehouse Order screen select the line item with the operation type Load and choose the button Enable Entry.
- Select Split Quantities button and update the Quantity Difference field in the new split line item with minus of Planned Quantity e.g.: If the Planned Quantity is 10 ea, please update the Quantity Difference with -10 ea.
- In the same new split line item, change the Source Logistics Area to the Source Logistics Area which you used while confirming the Pick Task. If you do not change the Source Logistics Area, then the stock will stay in the Staging Area i.e. the Logistics Area in which stock was moved to after Pick Task confirmation. Please note that you can only perform an Adjustment for a Load operation, and not for a Pick operation.
- Choose the Save button
The Adjustment Confirmation for the Warehouse Order will be completed once you have performed the above mentioned steps.
Note: This process is also applicable if you have Confirmed a Serialized Item. Please note that in the case of Serialized Item, you cannot enter a negative Quantity Difference as mentioned in Step 6. You have to go to the Serial Numbers sub-tab and remove the Serial Numbers from there.
The blog post: Cancelling Outbound Delivery With Two-Step Shipping.
Two Step Adjustment Confirmation, Two Steps Delivery Process Cancellation, Inbound Delivery Adjustment Confirmation, Outbound Delivery Adjustment Confirmation, 2 step, Serial Number , KBA , two step outbound delivery cancel , two steps shipping , pick task adjustment confirmation , reversal of two step outbound delivery , reversal of pick task , SRD-FIN-INV , Inventory , AP-SLP , Site Logistics Processing , How To