- You are using SAP Category Modeler.
- You have added a few new category codes to the code group that you are using.
- The new category code is visible & selectable in category dropdown for new transactions.
- The new category code is also visible for some old (but recent) transaction.
- But for older transactions, this new category code is not visible in the dropdown at all. So, you are not able to set this category for older transactions.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
KBA , CRM-IC-BF-CAT , Categorization , CRM-BTX-BF-CAT , Categorization and Reference Object in Transactions , CRM-IC-EMS-CAT , Categories , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.