You want to cancel the inconsistent invoice request in TPOP (Third Party Order Processing) scenario.
Your requirement is to:
- Cancel the Outbound Delivery
- Cancel the Invoice Request.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Request view.
- Show All Inconsistent Invoice Requests.
- Find the relevant invoice request.
You want to cancel the request but don't know how to do so.
This can be done in the Third-Party Order Fulfillment work center.
- Go to the Third-Party Order Fulfillment work center.
- Go to the Third Party Deliveries Notifications view.
- Find the relevant notification.
- To cancel the invoice request click the Action button and select Undo Release.
- To cancel the outbound delivery click the Action button and select Cancel Delivery Notification.
With above steps the invoice request and the outbound delivery will be in canceled status.
KBA: 2814513 - Your Invoice Request Is Inconsistent
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To