While viewing the Crystal Report with crosstabs using Crystal Reports for Java, the text alignment in the crosstab changes to center.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Crystal Reports for Java runtime 12.2.213, 12.2.214 and 12.2.215.
Reproducing the Issue
- Stop Tomcat
- Create a new application folder by any name (e.g. Test) in /Tomcat55/webapps/
- In Test folder create a new folder WEB-INF and create lib folder in WEB-INF folder
- Copy the jar files from the CRJ runtimes and paste it under Test/WEB-INF/lib folder
- Place the attached web.xml file in Test/WEB-INF/ folder
- Copy the crystalreportviewers folder from CRJ runtimes and paste it under Test folder
- Place the attached Crystal report, ViewReport.jsp and CrystalReportViewer1.jsp under Test folder
- In the ViewReport.jsp file, change the report path accordingly.
- Start Tomcat.
- Open browser and type http://localhost:8080/Test/ViewReport.jsp
- You will see that the text align in the crosstab changes to center. While view this report in CR designer and InfoView, the text is left aligned which is correct.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01677238.
Issue has been resolved with Crystal Report for Java SP15.
ADAPT01677238, crystal reports, crosstabs, cross tabs, text align, CRJ, Crystal reports for Java SDK. , KBA , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , Bug Filed