- Clients may timeout, or show connection errors
- Devices are able to connect directly to Sybase Unwired Platform, but not through the Relay Server
- Hybrid Web Container will work through Relay Server and direct connections, but Native Clients will not
- Clients connect and register, and can even show as being online in Sybase Control Center (as the MBS or message-base synchronization farm will work) but are unable to synchronize data
- Older applications, created in SUP 2.1.2 or lower, may continue to still work, as they are not using RBS (or replication-based synchronization)
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.3 (ESD #3) or later
- Native Clients are always effected, but other custom clients may also experience this issue
- iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile clients
- Relay Server, and Relay Server Outbound Enabler
offline, Object API, Data Synchronization Channel, migration, upgrade , KBA , MOB-SUP-SCC , Sybase Control Center Administration , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , MOB-SUP , Sybase Unwired Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.